These wagons, constructed from scratch in our shop, are designed to withstand the tough conditions of trail driving while awing spectators with its historical accuracy.
The Ranch Chuck Wagon encapsulates the functional elements devised by Charles Goodnight, a Texan rancher. He developed these wagons to transport essentials for trail crews.
Our version includes a double box made of premium quality poplar, positioned on a stable running gear. The hitch equipment can be tailor-made to meet your specific requirements.
Every chuck wagon in our line comes standard with a lazy-back seat, bows and canvas, as well as a 15-gallon oak barrel. It's the perfect fit for your working ranch or guest ranch needs.
To know more about our Ranch Chuck Wagons, simply download our easy-to-read Chuck Wagon Brochure.
- New High Wheel Running Gear and Double Box
- Original-Style Ratchet Brake
- Authentic Design Lazy Back Seat
- Tongue, Doubletree, Singletree and Stay Chains
- Deluxe Chuck Box with Drawers and Door/Table
- Jockey Box and Tool Box
- 15 Gallon Oak Barrel with Hinged Lid (Mounted)
- Wagon Bows Mounted with Bow Clips
- Canvas Wagon Cover with Forged Tarp Hooks
- Additional Options Available