Spotted team harness with brass or stainless steel hardware. Complete with lines and bridles. Collars sold separately.
TO MEASURE FOR HARNESS:
1. HEAD- measure the length from the corner of the mouth, over the poll, to the other corner of the mouth.
2. NOSE- measure length around nose. About two fingers width below the prominent cheek bone.
3. GIRTH-Total length around the girth.
4. BACK- Length of back, from the position of harness back pad to the base of the tail.
5. LENGTH- Length of the horse, from point of shoulder to rear of horse.