Designed specifically for building wagon boxes, our draw straps can also be used for many construction uses. Draw straps are hand-forged and come with square nuts and washers. As with all hand-forged items, sizing varies slightly. Flat section of draw strap can be shortened as desired. Price per EACH.
- Medium: 7/8" width x 14" overall length (approx.) with 5/8" thread size; 3 1/8" thread length.
- Large: 15/16" width x 20" or longer overall length (approx.) with 5/8" thread size; 3 1/8" thread length
Q & A
- Question: What is the best way to drill holes in the draw strap for fasteners.
- Answer: The best way to drill the holes would be to use a drill press with a metal drill bit. You could also utilize a hand-held drill.
- Question: What size draw strap do I need to use with a brace iron?
- Answer: The large draw strap is designed for use with our brace irons.