EXCELLENT WHEEL REPLACEMENTS FOR DECOR AND PARADE WAGONS. Traditional farm wagon heavy wood-hub wheel with a 3/8” x 2.5" steel tire. These sturdy wood wheels are the perfect option for replacing wheels on display wagons that will be used for light parade use (not recommended for heavy "trail" use). The "Complete Set" option comes with 2 - 42" and 2 - 48" wheels and includes the price for setting your original boxings.
Review the video below about the process of replacing your existing wagon wheels and removing your original boxings. Individual wheels are priced with a standard bore and the cost to set your boxing is in addition - see Bore Hubs and Set Boxings.
These wheels ship truck freight. Feel free to contact us for shipping quote.
View our handy Scale Cannon Size Chart for reference in using these wheels for cannon construction.
- Steel Tire: 3/8" thick x 2 1/2 in wide
- Steam Bent Felloes: 2 1/2 in wide x 1 3/4 in deep
- Fourteen Spokes: 2 1/8" Wide x 1 1/8" Thick
- Hub: 11 1/4" Length x 8 1/2" Diameter; 2 1/2" Bore in Hub
- 85 lbs.
- Complete set contains (2) 42" and (2) 48" wheels and includes the cost to set your boxings.
- Setting boxing is in addition for individual wheels- see Bore Hubs and Set Boxings.